What’s New for 2015
@ PETERS & ASSOCIATES, CPAs, P. C.
- Office Locations and Expansion: We have been in our Syracuse office at 731 James Street for over eight years. As of December 3, 2010, we have opened a satellite office in New York City. In addition, we maintain an office in Utica.
- Record Sales: For the year ended August 31, 2014, the firm completed its twenty-ninth year in business with record revenues. Thanks to referrals and clients’ business expansions, we have enjoyed another tremendous year.
- Year 2014: We are experiencing continued growth in revenues. Jim Kent, CPA joined our firm and brought numerous clients with him.
- QuickBooks: Our firm is a professional advisor for QuickBooks, the most recommended program for small business owners.
- Empire Zone: Our firm continues to be an advisor for the NYS Empire Zone program.
- Cheshire Financial Planning Suite: The Cheshire Retirement Planner and the Cheshire Net Worth Planner assist us in planning our clients’ cash flow requirements for retirement, asset allocations, appropriate investments, and risk tolerance.
- Peer Review: In 2013, Peters & Associates, CPAs, P.C. successfully completed its eighth consecutive peer review. Each CPA firm that is a member of the AICPA must participate in a peer review of its accounting practice every three years. Peters & Associates, CPAs, P.C.’s most recent review was completed for the years 2010 through 2013. The AICPA’s Peer Review Program was created to provide assurance of quality in the accounting industry. Once completed, peer review reports become a part of the AICPA public file. This allows potential clients and users of financial statements to view the peer review reports of member firms. In its peer review, Peters & Associates, CPAs, P.C.’s system of quality control for its accounting practice was examined. The reviewer indicated that Peters & Associates, CPAs, P. C. complied with the professional standards set forth by the AICPA. Obtaining an eighth consecutive pass report on our Quality Control Performance serves to validate that our efforts over the past 29 years have been successful.
- Recent Additions to the Peters & Associates, CPAs, P.C. Family: Our accounting staff grew with the addition of Elisabeth Reichard (5/12/14), James (Jim) Kent (12/05/13), and Nancy Anelli (12/01/12).
- Thank you: Peters & Associates, CPAs, P.C., established in 1985, is a firm specializing in a wide range of financial services for businesses and individuals, including tax planning and preparation, small business accounting and consultation services, estate planning, and investment advice. Our growth is due to clients’ referrals to their friends and associates. This growth has allowed us to increase our staff size and expand our expertise, as well as to purchase new equipment and software to provide clients with superior service. Our goal is to provide sophisticated large-firm consultation services in a small-firm, personal environment at reasonable prices. Our slogan is “Other CPA firms cost money; we make our clients money.”
“HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2015”