Senior Tax Accountant – Peters & Associates, CPAs, P.C. — Utica, New York
We are seeking an accountant who will be responsible for the following:
· Prepare and/or review tax returns, including C Corporations, S Corporations, individual, partnership and trust tax returns
· Client tax planning and research
· Planning and managing tax compliance and consulting engagements and related projects including reviewing work papers
· Managing engagement workflow, team resources, billing and collections
· Audit, review & compilation engagements, and financial statements
· QuickBooks bookkeeping engagements
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working at a public accounting firm
· B.S. or MBA in Accounting, CPA is preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong verbal and written communications
· Track record of generating extended services from existing clients as well as developing new clients.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to successfully multi-task with the ability to pursue self-development and excel within our team approach.
Peters & Associates offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Salary to be determined by experience.